Come and enjoy a place where you feel like you are on a mini vacation In
My goal is to continue serving you with clean and sterile services. As a cosmetologist I am trained on infection control and as a business I pride myself in sanitary practices. With the pandemic I will heighten my infection control and make changes to how I conduct business.
All of our safety is #1 priority
This will have to be a team effort!
During Phase 1 we must follow current guidelines.
As the orders come out, we will be adjusting to safety guidelines
• Client must be healthy in order to receive service
Temperature checks at the door.
• No fever, coughing, sneezing, sore throat or generally unwell.
• Must not have been in contact of sick individual within 15 days of appointment
• Must be Covid19 free for at least 15 days
• Staff and all clients must wear a face mask before entering salon
• We kindly ask to wash your hands as soon as you enter
• Masks must be worn during the entirety of service
• Limiting wax services to: Brow Wax and Tint
• No guest allowed, we just want to see you
• Please wait for your appointment time to come up (I can call you as soon as l am ready for you)
• No waiting in the front of the shop
• No food or drink allowed in the service rooms
• please limit your items to very minimal your cell phone and a small purse. No large bags laptops etc.....
What I will be doing to keep us safe
Between every appointment I will allow a min of 30 minutes for cleaning and sanitation
All areas will be cleaned and intensively disinfected before service
I have added a touch-less soap dispenser and hand sanitizer dispensers placed in the studio.
The option for touch-less payments available
I will handle all retail products with clean gloves
Everyone in the studio will be wearing masks
• Limiting our conversation to your service and consultations to prevent unnecessary airborne pathogens
If you have any questions on concerns please let me know. I appreciate feedback.
May is energetic and passionate about hair and beauty. She started her career in 2010 by receiving extensive training at cosmopolitan Beauty And Tech, where she obtained her cosmetology license. She knew she had found her passion and spent countless hours developing her skills in the art of hair cutting and beauty. She loves caring for her clients needs, always giving advice and recommendations on styles, services and products that she feels will greatly benefit her clients. She is skilled in hair cutting coloring, highlights , balayage, ombré and loves working with fashion colors. She believes that upon leaving the salon, her clients should feel special and beautiful inside and out. A session with her is not only a simple haircut, color or highlight but a place to relax, connect, and express themselves in a comfortable environment. Because of her friendliness and her assured talent, some call her services ‘Maygic.”
May believes in continual education and strives to stay at the forefront of her field with her knowledge of new products and services available, in order to provide excellent service to her clients. She is a former Benefit Brow Bar Arch Specialist and certified in Brazilian Blowout, Peter Cappola Keratin Complex smoothing treatments and Dream Catchers Hair extensions. Her favorite product line is Oway Organic Color and Joico. A visit with her is guaranteed to provide you with the best transforming and beautifying Maygic you’ve ever experienced!
Organic in Alexandria
If you need to cancel, please give us 48 hours notice, otherwise you will be charged 50% of the service.
4600 Duke Street Suite 311, Alexandria, VA 22304, US
10:00 am – 05:00 pm
12:30 pm – 06:00 pm
09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events, and fashion tips.